SOLIDWORKS ElectricalSOLIDWORKS Electrical solutions simplify electrical product design with specific tools for engineers and intuitive interfaces for faster embedded electrical system design. Improve productivity and speed time-to-market with advanced capabilities in SOLIDWORKS Electrical that power efficient planning and design of embedded electrical systems, while increasing collaboration between mechanical and electrical design teams.
- Single Line Schematic
- Multiline Schematic
- Cabinet Layout
- PLC Tools
- Automated Contract Cross Referencing
- Electrical Component and Symbol Library
SOLIDWORKS offers multiple packages for different needs.
- SOLIDWORKS PCB enables the productivity to design Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) quickly, and collaboration between electrical and 3D mechanical design teams.
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical Schematics has an intuitive and easy-to-use interface that automates complex tasks, such as contact cross-referencing and terminal drawings, and minimizes repetitive tasks.
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical 3D enables you to place electrical components and use SOLIDWORKS routing technology to automatically interconnect electrical design elements within a 3D model.
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical Professional enables embedded electrical systems planning that requires a unified electrical toolset with single- and multi-line schematic tools, as well as synchronization with integrated Bills of Materials (BOMs).
Which SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD package is right for you?
SOLIDWORKS PCB —powered by Altium®— is a mechatronics/ electronics design solution that provides the best in PCB design technology with an integrated electro-mechanical collaboration solution.
SW Electrical Schematics packages provide standalone, easy-to-use, electrical design tools that enable you to efficiently define electrical interconnections for complex electrical systems.
SW Electrical 3D enables you to easily integrate your electrical schematic designs into your SOLIDWORKS 3D product model.
SW Electrical Professional combines the electrical schematic design capabilities of Electrical Schematics with the 3D capabilities of Electrical 3D in one package.